Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10/30/2012 Graveyard! Spoooookkkyyyy...

OK, I have never really wandered through a graveyard at night.  Ok, maybe once...but I didn't really leave my car...I was with my boyfriend (now hubby) and we were trying to see our local glowing grave.  It is made of phosphorescent stone, he says, and if it has been sunny enough out and headlights shine on it, you can usually see it.

Unfortunately, I didn't see it. I would have loved to and I might try again some day...but I decided to base my manicure on that glowing grave.  So here we go...


They did glow, but not enough to get a good photo.  :/  But they turned out cute.

Come check out tomorrow's post!  That is the last day and the Black and Orange challenge.  I bet there will be some spectacular manis to draw inspiration from!

Others that are creating with me!
Peace Love Lacquer 
XO, Noelle
College Polished 
PishPosh & Polish
Beauty Dish 
Nail By Katie
Jenerally Speaking 
Galactic Lacquer 
Tres' Chic Nails 
Charlottes-nails 
Manic Manis 
The Life, Time and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Not Too Polished
Mimi Manicures
Seriously Swatched
Jilltastic Nail Designs 

No comments:

Post a Comment