Friday, October 26, 2012

0/26/2012 Witches!!

Well, I know what I did the first time I came face-to-face with witch inspired nails.  I went elegant.  I may go elegant this time...or I might try for something a bit more obscure...just gotta wait and see!!

Ok, so I went a little funky and fun this time...witch tights with two accent nails, meant to represent her boiling pot of magic/potion/brew.


Here's a closer photo:


Then I had one of the tights mess up, so I re-painted my ring finger with orange and overlaid it with OPI Silver crackle. Sweet!  Doesn't photo well, however.  The silver represents the magic inherent in witches.





Come back Monday to see what I have created!  Taking a break for the weekend!

Others that are creating with me!
Peace Love Lacquer 
XO, Noelle
College Polished 
PishPosh & Polish
Beauty Dish 
Nail By Katie
Jenerally Speaking 
Galactic Lacquer 
Tres' Chic Nails 
Charlottes-nails 
Manic Manis 
The Life, Time and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Not Too Polished
Mimi Manicures
Seriously Swatched
Jilltastic Nail Designs 


4 comments:

  1. These are great! I really like the crackle accent nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY! I wasn't sure how good the "tights" would look on my pinky, so I decided to make 2 accents instead of just one. TY for the complement, it means a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo creative!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! I love the crackle vs. the striping on the tights. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete